1. Digital financial services s.r.o , Švédská 19, 15000 Praha 5, Company Id. 02703874 (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") deals with personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, no. 101/2000 Sb., Czech Republic. For this reason, it is properly registered with the Office for Personal Data Protection under registration number 00051458 .
2. The company is committed to protect your personal data and not to grant access to them by a third party. The company will not sell or in any way let your personal data to any other person if such a person does not have your consent or unless it is otherwise required by the law.
3. Personal data of a natural person will be used solely for the purposes of the Company, providing transactions and improving its services to the extent of provided personal data, which have been provided to the Company by a natural person in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
4. Providing personal data by a natural person intending to enter a contractual relation with the Company is completely voluntary, however, it is a prerequisite by the Company before entering a contractual relation. The consent to processing personal data may be revoked by the user at any time via our contact form. After submitting the consent revocation, in 30 days the personal data will be removed the Company’s database.
5. Among the personal data being processed by the Company are the following:
• name and surname, date of birth, place of residence and bank account number (required for processing bank transfers)
• contact details - e-mail, telephone number
• a facsimile of personal documents - identity card, passport or other documents approving customer’s identity
6. Other data being processed by us include client’s IP address in order to provide information on number of visits.
7. The user is required and responsible for maintaining his or her personal data updated and report immediately any possible change.
8. If the user wishes to be informed about the extent and amount of stored data, which the Company has at its disposal, the Company is obliged to pass this record on the extent and amount of stored data to the user. If the user suspects that the Company, which he/she has signed a contract according to §6 of the Law no. 101/2000Sb., Czech Republic, conducts processing of his/her personal data in violation with the Law, he/she may ask the Company for an explanation and require rectification of the present state - rectification, correcting or removal of personal data using the contact form.
9. The user gives consent to processing of his/her personal data by accepting user conditions for the duration period of the contractual relation with the Company and the duration period necessary for meeting all obligations resulting from concluded contracts and for five years the longest. The company reserves the right to store essential information relating to users who have violated the general conditions or users, whose account has been canceled due to abuse the Company’s services.
10. In case of legal person, the personal data means such data, which in terms of content correspond to the respective personal data of natural persons and in addition the personal data of the natural persons acting on behalf of the legal person with the Company.
12. Provided you have questions, comments or other issues regarding personal data protection, please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.